Integrative Medicine Program:
The date to make appointments for the last week of September and through October is:
Everyday, starting after 9 am!
All appointments are made by calling 760-536-7679.
(Appointments are available for currently enrolled SDCRI clients.)
August 16, 2014
The San Diego Cancer Research Institute is temporarily unable to accept new clients at this time.
SDCRI is a small, independent, nonprofit. We have been overwhelmed by the interest in our services of late. We provide complementary therapies with volunteer practitioners. We are struggling to be able to provide our free services to over 300 active clients.
If you are interested in seeing our practitioners in their private practices we have provided their contact information. Please click here to view the Volunteer page
If you have any questions please call my office, 760-536-7679.
Mary Hollander RN
SDCRI integrative Program Coordinator
All SDCRI support groups, modalities and classes are held at the Encinitas location, with the exception of Gentle Zumba and Gentle Fitness. Please see the Educational and Arts Programs page or scroll down for individual info on each class or group to find out where they take place within our offices or offsite.
1-on-1 Modalities that require appointments:
- -Energy Healing
- -Craniosacral Therapy
- -Medical Hypnotherapy
- -Social Work Support
- -1-on-1 Art Play (appointments are made directly with Alessandra Colfi)
Classes & groups that require sign-ups:
- -Expressive Art Therapy (includes Friday classes, Terrariums, Mala Bracelet making, and other Tuesday/Wednesday classes)
- -Bronze & Branch Concerts
- -Other Special Events (always check individual info)
Classes & groups for walk-ins:
- -Living with Cancer Support Group
- -Caregiver’s Support Group
- -Meditation (Caregivers welcome)
- -QiGong (Caregivers welcome)
- -Nutrition (Caregivers welcome)
- -Gentle Zumba (Caregivers welcome)
- -Gentle Fitness (Caregivers welcome)
In the cases of most classes, caregivers are welcome as long as there is room available. Cancer survivors and patients are our priority, but we love to share when we can!