Integrative Medicine Program:
SDCRI has announced a new Mandatory New SDCRI Client Orientation Class! The program is mandatory for new patients, but anyone already in the SDCRI program who would like the learn more may also attend. The class will be very informative about our non-profit organization, all the wonderful services we offer and how to sign up for those services.
Mandatory attendance is intended for new clients, even those attending offsite classes, like Yoga and Gentle Zumba. Orientation class must be attended before accessing the program. Classes will be held every Monday. Call us, today, for available times and to sign up for a class!
All SDCRI support groups, modallities and classes will only be held at the Encinitas location!
The next date for appointment-taking is:
Tuesday, July 29th, starting after 9 am.
All appointments are made by calling 760-536-7679.
1-on-1 Modalities that require appointments:
- -Energy Healing
- -Craniosacral Therapy
- -Medical Hypnotherapy
- -Social Work Support
- -1-on-1 Art Play (appointments are made directly with Alessandra Colfi)
Classes & groups that require sign-ups:
- -Orientation Class
- -Expressive Art Therapy (includes Friday classes, Terrariums, Mala Bracelet making, and other Wednesday/Tuesday classes)
- -Bronze & Branch Concerts
- -Art Fair volunteering
- -Other Special Events (always check individual info)
Classes & groups for walk-ins:
- -Living with Cancer Support Group
- -Caregiver’s Support Group
- -Meditation (Caregivers welcome)
- -QiGong (Caregivers welcome)
- -Nutrition (Caregivers welcome)
- -Laughter Yoga (Caregivers welcome)
- -Gentle Zumba (Caregivers welcome)
- -Gentle Fitness (Caregivers welcome)
In the cases of most classes, caregivers are welcome as long as there is room available. Cancer survivors and patients are our priority, but we love to share when we can!